Registration for Oktoberfest will be opening on September 2nd at 10 am. All information on this event can be found below.
Important Vendor Information
This event will sell out; as such, we are taking extra steps to make sure the vendor experience is as smooth and pleasant as possible. All participating vendors must register in advance; there will be no walk-up admission to this event.
Event Hours & Setup:
- Saturday: 10am-8pm, Sunday: 11am-5pm
- Setup will be Friday 1:00pm-9:00pm.
- Fees for this year’s Oktoberfest are as published. There will be no cap on commissions for concessions vendors. You will still be liable for temporary permits for the 2 days.
- This event will be at venue capacity.
- Consult the Vendor Handbook for venue requirements, logistics, hours and fees associated with this event.
- Overnight security will be on-site both Friday and Saturday nights. When leaving tents up overnight make certain that your tents are properly weighted down. Vendors who do not have weights will be asked to break their tents down for safety reasons.
- Sales commission should be turned in at the end of each day.
- All vendors must stay set-up during all market hours.
- All events are held rain or shine.
- This is a prepaid event and all spaces are preassigned according to priority points. Registration is open until September 28th, after which we will begin assigning spaces. All vendors must register using this system, including reserved booth holders .
- Vendor Setup tickets are a non-refundable prepayment of setup fees for faster check-in and earlier registration. We also hope to reduce the number of confirmed “no-shows” which typically denies another vendor the opportunity to participate.
- Reserved Booth vendors should select the Full Vendor Setup option.
- A $20 security fee is included to cover the additional expense of overnight security.
If you are unable to attend the full event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist. Special circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.