There are no significant changes to our Season Pass program for the 2022 Season. The Season Pass includes all setup and security fees for every Chattanooga Market date at the First Horizon Pavilion, and includes a reserved booth. For clarity, the complete list is located at the bottom of this announcement.
For those of you new to the Season Pass concept, here is a quick refresher.
The Benefits of Season Pass
From my perspective, there are distinct advantages with Season Passes which benefit both market vendors and organizers.
From the Market Vendor perspective, a Season Pass:
- includes a predictable booth location (Reserved Booth); you know where you will be setting up each week
- guarantee access to a specific market – your participation is assured, provided you arrive on-time and prior to roll call (or call us if you are stuck in traffic).
- Early arrival/setup is encouraged, as your spot is guaranteed and predetermined.
- At the Chattanooga Market, only Season Pass holders are allowed to drive-in and unload inside the pavilion.
From the Organizer perspective:
- We know that our Season Pass holders are frequent/serious market vendors, and we can expect to reliably attend a specific market location every week.
- We have less scheduling/placement work to do each week, as the returning season pass vendors remain in a fixed location and already know where to setup.
- Our Season Pass holders become the market elders and mentors for neighboring new vendors.
- The check-in process for all other vendors (those not holding a Season Pass) is faster and more efficient; it makes everyone a bit happier.
- This combo allows us to do more, with fewer staff, which keeps our overhead low and vendor fees reduced.
We only want our regular, frequent market vendors to hold a Season Pass. Infrequent participants are definitely still welcomed, but they are not entitled to hold a permanent spot.
Seasonal Farms (ie, fresh produce, etc) are always the exception – Mother Nature doesn’t publish her calendar, and we understand that. If you are in that category, we understand that your season is typically much shorter and less predictable than our overall footprint; we’ve got your back, just give us a shout.
For Vendors without a Season Pass
All non-reserved booths will be prescheduled at the Chattanooga Market. If you have a Season Pass/Reserved Booth (which historically, about 70% of our vendor population did have a RB) then you will check-in and setup as usual. If not, you’ll check-in when you arrive and be directed to your booth location which was selected by the Market Manager. At 9am, all unused/empty booths will be reassigned to the “standby” vendors; vendors placed outside can relocate to available booth locations as authorized by the Market Manager.
We will still have a 9am roll call for those vendors who did not register in advance, and do not have a reserved booth, and may not be provided a space at all – but everyone else will be able to begin setup almost immediately upon their arrival. We clearly are encouraging advanced registration and planning – it makes the event day setup process significantly simpler for everyone.
The dates included in the Chattanooga Market Season Pass are as follows:
Sat, Apr 23, 2022
Sun, Apr 24, 2022
Sun, May 1, 2022
Sun, May 8, 2022
Sun, May 15, 2022
Sun, May 22, 2022
Sun, May 29, 2022
Sun, Jun 5, 2022
Sun, Jun 12, 2022
Sun, Jun 19, 2022
Sun, Jun 26, 2022
Sun, Jul 3, 2022
Sun, Jul 10, 2022
Sun, Jul 17, 2022
Sun, Jul 24, 2022
Sun, Jul 31, 2022
Sun, Aug 7, 2022
Sun, Aug 14, 2022
Sun, Aug 21, 2022
Sun, Aug 28, 2022
Sun, Sep 4, 2022
Sun, Sep 11, 2022
Sun, Sep 18, 2022
Sun, Sep 25, 2022
Sun, Oct 2, 2022
Sat, Oct 8, 2022
Sun, Oct 9, 2022
Sun, Oct 16, 2022
Sun, Oct 23, 2022
Sun, Oct 30, 2022
Sun, Nov 6, 2022
Sun, Nov 13, 2022
Sun, Nov 20, 2022
The 2022 Season Pass rate is the number of market events (33) x daily setup rate + overnight security fees = $1,200. Fees must be prepaid in entirety, and are non-refundable. Vendors will be selected by priority points, and prior Season Pass history. You must have at least 50 vendor priority points to be awarded a Chattanooga Market Season Pass.
I’ve said this several times, for the sake of clarity: we don’t want/expect for everyone to signup for a Season Pass. The market works just fine with our on-demand, register by the day approach which has served us well for the last 20 years. But if you are planning to attend every week, have been with the market for a few years and know what you are doing, then the Season Pass might make a lot of sense for you.