Christmas Market 2020

Our 4th Annual Collegedale Christmas Market will be held November 28-29 this year! We had a strong turnout last year, and feel that holiday shopping interest will be solid this season…

All vendors must register in advance for this event. Interior space is limited, and will anticipate that it will reach capacity.

Initial capacity is set at 25 booths , which is the comfortable interior capacity of Founders Hall under COVID19 guidelines. Vendors setting up are required to wear face masks, and a setup Friday will be allowed. Any exterior vendors will need to break-down and remove their fixtures, as no overnight security will be provided!

• Registration for all four days will open first: $50/both days + 10% sales commission

You must be an approved Market Vendor in order to participate during this event; prospective vendors are invited to contact us for more information.

Registration is online now - click here, space is limited.

1 Like

I just registered fo November 28th & 29th am I guaranteed an inside spot 1 of the 25.

Yes - everyone on this round of registration is guaranteed an inside spot at Collegedale.

…and we are sold out for Collegedale - thanks for your interest. Space still remains for Chattanooga Holiday Market, register soon!

Good morning Chris. This is Turnable Wood Creations, quick question, if for some unforeseen reason a spot inside comes available due to a cancelled vendor, how do can we be considered for the spot? Thanks in advance.

Hi Keith

It’s not going to happen – there are 25+ vendors registered for outside currently, and they would be offered the inside spot first. Hopefully the social distancing/COVID restrictions will be gone next year!

Hi Chris,
Sorry, I failed to mention I am one of the vendors registered for outside.
Yes, hopefully COVID will be gone next year.
Keith Brown

1 Like

Good afternoon, Chris.
I hope that you are doing well.
I wanted to reach out about the setup for the Collegedale Market.
Will we be able to setup on Friday and will we be able to leave it setup for the entire event?
I do apologize, I thought I previously read this information but I am unable to find it now.
Thanks for your time and patience,
Keith Brown
Turnable Wood Creations

Good morning Chris,

We thought we had read a while back that there may be a slight chance that vendors might be able to setup on Friday (today) at Collegedale. Is this at all possible still? Thanks!!

Hey all – Saturday at 8am is setup. Everyone is off today, visiting family and trying to keep a low profile. We only have 25 people going inside at Collegedale (due to C19 restrictions), so it’s not going to be too difficult at all.

See you tomorrow!

1 Like