Collegedale Christmas Market 2020 (Sold Out)

A quick update: both indoor and outdoor registration at the Collegedale Christmas Market has reached capacity! While some other event organizers have been packing the place with more vendors, we prefer to keep this season comfortably spaced with room to move.

Thanks for a great 2020 Collegedale season – we’re optimistic that our season will end on a solid note, and look forward to reopening our Winter Markets in February.

One quick point about the future of Collegedale: I do believe that we will continue the 10am-2pm hours in 2021, even when Chattanooga returns to its longer format.

1 Like

We are sooooo excited about this event. What are hours for set up on Friday and then hrs for sat and sun

2 Likes

10am-5pm, with setup at 8am both Sat/Sun. If someone needs to setup on Friday, it will be arranged on a 1:1 basis – unlike downtown, we don’t have the same bottlenecks for loading in/out at this venue. Much simpler!

How late on Friday can we set up? Pete was going to come and start then I was coming to help after I get off work. If we can’t do that he can come up Friday and unload do a little and then us do rest Saturday morning. We would to be all set up Friday.

4d

How late on Friday can we set up? Pete was going to come and start then I was coming to help after I get off work. If we can’t do that he can come up Friday and unload do a little and then us do rest Saturday morning. We would to be all set up Friday.
[/quote]

Hey Kei,

We aren’t going to have staff around on Friday (most everyone is away with family), so the load will need to be done Saturday morning. It’s not nearly as fussy/difficult as the downtown trade center, so you should be fine.

If you need something specific, please call or email the help desk. See you soon!