Collegedale Holiday Market

We are just a week away from the Collegedale Holiday Market and I just wanted to pass on a few details about the market. We will have load-in for the Collegedale Holiday Market starting at 8 am on Saturday Morning. All spots are preplaced so you will need to see David or Mckenzie before setting up.

Hours for the Collegedale Holiday Market are 11-4 each day and you will be able to leave your booth set-up during the week. You will need to turn in an enevlope with your 10% of sales in commission each day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Does that mean we cannot set up on Friday like with other Markets

Yes, set-up will take place on Saturday morning.

hey tucker just wanted to confirm that i signed up for the market, is there any way i could get a confirmation? id hate to show up and not have a spot. also is there a way to see placement before we show up? if possible id like to do a corner booth setup but if not then i can easily do both markets for when they are overlapping. thanks brother

Yes, you have signed up for the Collegedale Market. I do not believe you have a corner spot.

Do we have a checkin time or just arrive around 8am since the booths are already assigned?

You will just need to arrive at 8 am and get your booth number from David Barto.

What time will David be there tomorrow morning? TIA

He will be onsite between 8:30-9am