Collegedale Market Sep/Oct Registrations

Registrations for the September and October Collegedale Market events are now published. Format and hours remain unchanged.

November, Christmas and the Winter Market format is on the planning table for the next several weeks. If you have thoughts or ideas, please comment on the forum below!

1 Like

I been trying to pay for my booth for September 6 Th. At the Collegedale market but will not let me pay. It keeps telling me that i have to come back and try again. Could you please help me on this

Personal support requests are best directed to the Help Desk - email help@publicmarkets.us, or call 423.648.2496. Keep in mind that our staff is on their weekend on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Having said that, it’s 99% of the time a problem with your browser, and doubly likely that’s the issue if you are trying to register from your phone. If you are using your phone, try using a computer. If it’s a computer, try opening a Private Browser and trying that way. I think most phones now also have a Private Browser mode, you can also try that. (The Private Browser mode clears your web browser cache, which often solves most of the problems. It’s odd, but it mostly works)

Why does it happen? No idea - but I’ve seen several dozen registrations come in this evening, so I know that the system is mostly working OK.

As a reminder, all market managers can assist you with this in person during the market itself – I’ve personally registered several people during a Collegedale event. It’s a lot easier to try to figure out what’s going on in person than it is through the forum, or email/phone. You might consider registering while you are at the market in the morning, so that they can make sure you are taken care of.