2021 Head of the Hooch will be held on Saturday, November 6th. Please review the details in this post PRIOR to signing up for the event. No refunds will be given for booth fees if you are unable or choose not to participate.
- You must stay for the duration of the event (10:00 am - 6:00 pm). There will be a late load out post-event for safety reasons.
- Food vendors may begin service prior to 10:00 am. All other vendors may open at 10:00 am.
- For this event, food vendors will pay a 20% commission in addition to their booth fee. All other vendors will pay 10% commission in addition to their booth fee.
- River reserved booth vendors - this event is NOT included in your yearly package. Email email@example.com if you wish to participate in this event.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
- You will load in on Friday, November 5th between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Overnight security will be provided.
- Overnight power will come at the additional cost of $250 per line. You will be invoiced upon sign up via Quickbooks if you select this option on Sign Up Genius. Power can be share with another food vendor at your own risk.
- Only quiet generations will be allowed during the event. Loud generators will be sent home.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to signing up. We’re looking forward to a great event this year!