2022 Head of the Hooch will be held on Saturday, November 5-6. Vendors were previously asked to respond to an interest form, and from those results we have selected the participating vendors. Please review the details in this post PRIOR to registering up for the event. No refunds will be given for booth fees if you are unable or choose not to participate.
- You must stay for the duration of the event (10:00 am - 6:00 pm). There will be a late load out post-event for safety reasons.
- Food vendors may begin service prior to 10:00 am; breakfast is often a positive item. All other vendors may open at 10:00 am.
- For this event, food vendors will pay a 20% commission in addition to their booth fee. All other vendors will pay 10% commission in addition to their booth fee. There is no sales cap for this event.
- River reserved booth vendors - this event is NOT included in your yearly package.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
- You will load in on Friday, November 5th (times listed below). Overnight security will be provided.
- Overnight power will come at the additional cost of
$200$100 per line (bring your own extension cables). You will be invoiced upon sign up via Quickbooks if you select this option on Sign Up Genius. Power can be share with another food vendor at your own risk.
- Only quiet generations will be allowed during the event. Loud generators will be sent home.
How to Register
Sarah is adding the selected vendors into a restricted enrollment form on Signup Genius, and will be emailing you instructions today; you must use the same email address, or access will be denied. If you have any problems, contact the help desk.
Failure to register and pay your setup fees online in a timely manner will result in your slot being dropped, and another from the waitlist added.
I believe we found space for all currently active artisan vendors who indicated their desire to participate; inactive or first-time vendors were not accommodated. This list is too lengthy to post here; check your email for details.
Food vendors were selected based on seniority, past sales at the Hooch and Oktoberfest sales, and overall season participation levels.
- Spill the Beans
- Miller’s Lemonade
- Fro Daddy Donuts
- Windy City
- Jonny Poppers
- Joyful Hearts
- Kenny’s Smokehouse
- Off the Cart
For this food truck group only: Setup Friday, Nov 5 noon-3pm, entrance on Chestnut near Hennen’s. Do not enter from any entrance on Riverfront. Contact the Help Desk if you have any conflicts with these times, or if you wish to only participate on Saturday.
- I Love Tacos
- Dad’s BBQ
- Chattanooga Kombucha
- Fud Vybez
- Final Girl Vegan
- Nonni’s Empanadas
For this food truck group only: Setup Friday, Nov 5 3pm-6pm, entrance on Chestnut near Hennen’s. Do not enter from any entrance on Riverfront. Contact the Help Desk if you have any conflicts with these times.
- Go Gyro Go
- Low Country
- Waffle Iron
A final reminder: quiet generators only. You absolutely can not participate in this event with a loud generator. You will be sent home without any fee refund. Do not register if you can not meet this requirement.