Total vendor sales for December exceeded $500k, a level I’m quite satisfied with. Thanks to everyone for making it a happy, comfortable place to spend time with each other.
A few highlights:
- We just finished our last market of the decade!
- Over the last ten years, we’ve hosted over 68,000 vendor booths
- Worked with nearly 2,000 local farms, entrepreneurs and chefs
- Facilitated over $33 million in local sales (with an economic impact in the $350 million range)
- All with a permanent core market team of about six people!
Everything resets back to zero on January 1, and we all start fresh once again. Next Season will be our 20th, and we are looking forward to sharing it with you – after several weeks off for the winter break.
Thanks for another terrific Holiday Market season, and we wish you joy and peace during the holiday season. Happy New Year!