Opening Weekend 2021 is almost upon us! If you can believe it has been nearly two years since we have had a proper opening weekend and while this opening weekend won’t be a normal weekend it is a step in the right direction towards getting back to normal!
We still do have a couple of spaces still open for opening weekend if you have not already signed up.
The Basic’s About Opening Weekend:
- Hours: Saturday 10 am to 5pm and Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Load-in Occurs on Friday from 2 to 8pm. We have a very small window on Saturday Morning for load in which is 7am to 8am. This is a hard deadline and you will not be able to set-up at 8 am on Saturday.
- Mask are required by Vendors. Hamilton County is still under a mask mandate.
- You will be pre-placed in your booth. When you arrive for set-up you will come to the Front Desk to Check-in and get your Booth Location.
- You will need a parking pass and you can receive that at the Front Desk.
- We will not have change. We are not a bank and you are responsible for all of your change.
New Vendor Orientation:
- If you were approved as a new vendor last year or this year you have to attend our new vendor meeting on Friday Night at 6:30pm.
- It will take place a the front desk and is mandatory for all new vendors attending Opening Weekend.
- This is were you will get all the Do’s and Don’ts of the Market along with important logistical information that will help make the market run smooth.