It’s here! We have finally made it to Spring 2021!
A few comments about the weekend:
- All events are sold-out/at capacity - so if you are not already registered, sorry
- The weather looks like typical Spring weather. We are a rain-or-shine event, unless there is dangerous conditions present. If we must cancel a market, it will be posted to the vendor forum and an email will be sent to registered participants.
- Brandy will be handling the River Market this weekend, and Sarah B and Kim in Collegedale – I’ll be around all of them some myself. Can’t wait!
- The Market will not have cash/change available at any locations – get your square/payment systems ready to go.
A quick refresher on COVID protocols:
- We’ve lost vendors, staff and friends to COVID over the last year; it’s real, and the consequences can be fatal.
- We are asking all of our vendors to wear face masks, to wash down your surfaces regularly and basically stay a bit paranoid - I don’t want to lose you, too.
- The vaccines are being distributed, and there is talk of returning to normal soon. That’s great, I’m so excited – stay safe until then.
Even if you’ve been fully vaccinated, pop on the face mask when a customer approaches – consider it a courtesy, even if you don’t personally view it as a health measure. We can all be friendly, can’t we?
See you soon!